RASHTRIYA VIKAS SAMITI is registered NGO under Indian Trust Act, 1882.For our projects in Environment Conservation as well as Skill Development sector we are completely supported by individuals and corporate who financially supports for the betterment of the Environment and youth who are going to be aspiring future of our nation. The support provided by you is really an appreciable support to our organisation. RVS appeals all the corporate to provide their best support to us and help the Globe and contribute in CSR activities. Even your small contribution would be a great support for everyone’s life betterment.
Benefits to Corporate:
1. Your Contribution would be within the permitted activity as per CSR Rules under Companies Act, 2013.
2. Eligible for deduction under Section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961.
3. Projects will be customized as per donor’s specification. Any amount can be contributed, so no minimum or maximum requirements.
4. All the documents will be provided to you as per your requirements such as immediately preceding three financial year’s Balance sheet, Income & Expenditure Account, Registration Certificate, etc.
5. We propose various sectors to support as per the Choice and Interest of Donor; like Environment Conservation, Go Green, Youth skill Development, Livelihood for Needy, Human Rights etc.
6. Promotions of your company on our Social Media Platforms and website.
7. All the beneficiaries of the project will be available as per your convenience and meetings can be organised.
8. It increases your customer retention and helps to promote your name and fame.
9. It helps in developing and enhancing relationships with customers, suppliers and networks.
10. It will help in attracting, retaining and maintaining a happy workforce save money on energy and operating costs and manage risk.
11. It helps in differentiating yourself from your competitors.
12. Provide access to investment and funding opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming our CSR partner in our projects Please fill up the below form and give us an opportunity to work with your esteemed organization:
RVS is national NGO working for deferent cause like Environment, Youth Empowerment, and Women Empowerment, Human Rights etc. For the proper execution we are in urgent requirement of the following position.
a) SRO (Social Relationship Officer)
b) SDO( Social Development Officer)
c) Tele caller Interested candidate can Call us or Mail us the given link at site.
RVS is the leading independent Livelihood oriented organization that utilizes bold action, cutting-edge research and creative communications to protect the earth and working for various field like nurturing the skill of Youth, and awareness on health issues. We expose global environmental problems and promote the solutions that are essential to a green and peaceful future.
About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
Work Area of Interns
1- Environment Conservation
2- Youth Skill Development
3- Women Empowerment
4- Human Rights
5- Livelihood Oriented project
With the team and give presentations on particular project Campaigns. Try to enroll a supporter to support the campaigns of RVS as much as you can .Spread awareness among people about the entire project running by NGO.
# No. Of Internships available: 50
Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. can start the internship between 1st Feb '18 and 1st May'18.
2. are available for minimum 6 weeks duration.
3. are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
You can also share meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the Share an Internship Contest for more details.